Join Our Team
Be a Difference Maker
Our work directly impacts those who have served our country
Each and every day, our team delivers on our mission of providing transparency, accuracy and integrity in helping Veterans receive the full financial value of earned benefits associated with their service. Starting a career with VBG allows you to serve those who have served our country.
- Great competitive wages with annual increases.
- At VBG, we understand the importance of balancing work and personal life. We provide a Monday to Friday schedule from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and any overtime is entirely optional, respecting our employees' time and their families. After 90 days, some positions could be eligible for a hybrid or work-from-home schedule.
- We offer benefits that include bonus and incentive programs, paid vacation, paid sick time, 401k with company match, a choice of health/dental/vision plans with company premium contributions and many other perks.
- Investing in your growth and development with in-house training and on-the-job development that prepares our employees for promotional advancement, leadership opportunities and lateral transfer skill development.
- Casual but professional work environment.